Inscreva-se na SKILL FREGUESIA

quinta-feira, 1 de julho de 2010

Open Conversation I Clues for test

Here goes the clues for your tests:


"You'll use a bit of everything, but specifically it will turn. There's nothing to do with documentaries! However notes you may take!"


To Mr. Galhasso:

"Where there's a will there's a way! Creativity and cartooning I may say! For some it will be hard as hell! For others nothing besides a piece of cake!"


To Mr. Frizanco:

You were the one who suffered the most!!!  Get to know what your body does! AHAHAHHHAH!!!!!

To Lady Bigliatto:

As your  wish you may see, but a continuation I shall give. I've been wondering if you could get married in one of them.


To Mr. Targino:


Naughty you are the most, but let's see if your naughtiness will last long when it comes to forecast what is unknown!!!


To Mr. Iida:

I noticed you got fatter because of your eating habits ever since.



That's it!

Nenhum comentário: